Answered

audio video sync

• 6 January 2023
  • 3 replies

I recently purchased a Samsung Q60BA    I connected my Sonos Amp via hdmi arc. I am running the audio through my analog out speakers.  I have the delay set at 2000.  I turned off all processing on the tv audio and I still have a slight delay.  I also grouped my beam to use as a center speaker. Even when the beam is turned all the way down I notice a small delay through the analog connected speakers.  Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 6 January 2023, 02:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7

In the TV settings, set the HDMI-eARC Mode setting to OFF and set Digital Output Audio Format to Pass-Through.

There is nothing you can do about the delay on the Beam. You will always experience a delay when grouping speakers to the Amp when playing TV audio.

BEAM is not designed to be used this way. You’ll always have a slight delay when anything is Grouped with an AMP or soundbar playing TV audio.

I adjusted the TV settings for HDMI arc to off and that got it closer (I’m happy with that). The “through put” audio is not a available to select. I’m not as concerned about the beam. It’s not terribly off. I anticipated to have a small delay in the beam. I assume this is the closest I will get and it’s pretty close. Thanks guys!