Skip to main content
Answered

audio cutting out

• 1 March 2022
  • 5 replies

My arc sound bar is connected via hdmi to my tv. The audio cuts in/out approximately 6-8 times during a 1 hour session. This has been happening for 2 weeks now, and I just purchased and set the system up on Feb 12, 2022. The diagnostic confirmation number is 1926946633. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7

What model TV do you have? Do you have any external media devices connected to your TV? Does the audio cut out from a specific source or from all sources?

It’s a Sharp TV, and no external media devices connected. Audio seems to cut out from Netflix mostly.

Userlevel 7

Disconnect the Arc from the TV and unplug both the Arc and TV from power for a couple of minutes. Plug them both back in but keep them disconnected. Make sure CEC (Aquos Link) is enabled in your TV settings. Run TV Setup in the Sonos app and when the app instructs you to, connect the Arc to the TV’s HDMI ARC port using the Sonos-supplied HDMI cable.

Thank you kindly for the tip, I will give this a try and let you know the outcome!

So I gave it a try, but it doesn’t seem to have solved the issue unfortunately…