Question

Atmos not working on Sonos Arc

• 9 October 2020
  • 2 replies

• Contributor I
  • 3 replies

Hello, I’ve recently upgraded to a new Sony Atmos eARC HDMI capable TV and Sonos Arc but am not getting the Atmos logo in Now Playing? TV is Atmos ready, Disney+ identifies output from TV app as Atmos, Sonos Arc is connected to eARC HDMI output, TV settings show eARC is active and outputting DD+ audio. I’m stumped. Any help greatly appreciated please. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Gilz, thanks for reaching out with the Sonos Community! I’d be happy to help you with your concern and appreciate you letting us know what’s going on. Have you tried checking within the settings portion of the Sonos app, if you’re getting Atmos when you go to Settings>System>About my System? Also, tried a different source/content? Submit a diagnostic report of your system so we can further check it for you. Just reply to us with the confirmation number. 

We and the community are always here to help.

Hi, after seeing another post and YT video I turned off the eARC setting on my Sony TV and I now get Atmos confirmed in the app which is great. Works on Netflix, but am now struggling to do the same with Disney app and Roku stick but that’s not a Sonos issue. Thanks.