This could get long so apologies in advance. This has been a game of dominoes/whack-a-mole and I’m not sure what to do next….
- Upgraded my wifi system to ASUS ZenWiFi AX (XT8). Had immediate issues with the majority of my Sonos speakers no longer available. Only the Arc (+surrounds+sub) and one other remain. Found the Community articles Downgraded the ASUS firmware to 25790. Sonos speakers showed up! But Internet speeds went from consistent 400Mbps to intermittent 1-5Mbps.
- Reverted router to latest firmware. Internet works. Sonos speakers gone again.
- Plugged Arc ethernet port directly into router to form SonosNet. All the speakers are back! Atmos no longer working, showing Stereo PCM.
- Unplug Arc ethernet cable, back on wifi, Atmos back! Other speakers gone.
- Move another speaker to plug into router, Speakers are back! Atmos is gone again.
At this point I’m kind of at a loss as to how to get Atmos to work with my setup. Any suggestions or personal experience would be apprecaited.
Best answer by NostomeetyouView original