Answered

Arc to surround setup

• 29 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,  I have the arc set up through optical and until today I always had the sub and two oneSL set up as surround. Now I have lost configuration and connection to the surround and sub. I have done all the usual power master resets but now I can’t seem to get them to all connect to each other. When I set up the second of the the two one SL’s it always tells me “this oneSL will not show up in your list, power down and let it reboot to add”. It never works.  What do I do? 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 29 January 2021, 06:41

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

It sounds like there is something odd going on with your router. I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it, or post the diagnostic number here for a Community Moderator to pick up.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.

Ok. I’ll try that. Thank you. 

Is your system working now?