Arc tabletop mounts?

• 23 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I put my Arc on my TV table but it doesn’t sit level due to the TV stand coming too far forward, and looks a bit odd as it hangs over the sides a bit. I slipped a couple bricks under it (shades of college) and really liked the change, well aside from the ugly bricks.

I ordered some stands that looked interesting but I’m having issues getting an un-damaged pair delivered from Amazon. Has anyone seen any other similar stands?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I did it the other way,  for “reasons”. The Arc is too tall to sit in front of my TV and not obscure a very tiny portion of the screen. I used some IKEA Lack shelves to put under the feet of the TV set. And more recently, a good friend creates some wood blocks with furniture like finishing to place under the feet of my living room TV, and get it up that 2 inches necessary.

In the past, I’ve found a plexiglass fabricator company (in the SF Bay area) that made a nice plexi shelf for me, they could easily do something like in your picture. On the other hand, these days, I’d be tempted to find an acquaintance with a 3D printer, and design something myself. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

It is over 100 out in the garage/shop so I was hoping for something I could order from myair conditioned comfort. :-)

I put my TV on a Sanus stand that gives me a lot of height adjustment and is far more stable than the factory TV legs.

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_051WSTV1/Sanus-WSTV1.html