Skip to main content

Hey everyone,

Currently I’m having an issue with my Arc SL. Right now it is stuck on the white flashing light and won’t factory reset or hard reset, even after being directly connected to my router. Already did a reset on my router with it directly connected. Tried all different types of resets, but it won’t reset or show up in the app. I’ve even left it alone unplugged from any power for a few days.

Currently don’t have any of my other Sonos products connected to the network, just looking to start with having the Arc back online.

Sonos diagnostics: *************

Moderator edit: recorded and removed diagnostics number (identifying information)

Hi @Harklept 

Welcome to the Sonos Community! And, apologies for the delay!

Sorry to hear of the issue you’re having with your Arc. If your Arc will not factory reset (resulting in a flashing green light) when you follow the below instructions exactly, then it needs replaced - please get in touch with our technical support team to look into your replacement options.

1. Unplug the power cord.

2. Press and hold the Join button while reconnecting the power cord. If your product doesn’t have a Join button, you can instead press and hold the 60ffa9acbd90402bdee6560be0c16292cb595a93-63x50.svg?q=75&fit=clip&auto=formatPlay / Pause or Mute button while reconnecting power.

3. Continue holding the button until the light flashes orange and white.

4. The light will flash green when the process is complete and the product is ready to be set up.

I hope this helps.