Answered

Arc on/off button

• 11 January 2023
  • 6 replies

In pairing my iPad with the Arc, I am instructed to push the on/off button. Where is the on/off button?

icon

Best answer by jgatie 11 January 2023, 17:37

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

There is no on/off button.  Setup is done with the Join button, which is in the connections area and has an infinity symbol on it. 

Thanks

What do you mean by ‘pairing’?  Are you attempting to setup your Arc, trying to airplay from iPad to Arc, something else?

The Sonos app used the word “pair”. I have since learned the on/off button is actually the join button. Thanks for you reply.

There is no on/off button.  Setup is done with the Join button, which is in the connections area and has an infinity symbol on it. 

That’a actually pretty hilarious given that the app will tell you turn “turn it off then on” when it’s trying to reconnect to it after it regularly vanishes from your system every 3 days. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@JWTX You seem to have different problems, probably router or wifi related. Maybe open a thread yourself?