Question

Arc not showing in the app

• 13 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone. I just recently bought the arc. Last night I started having issues with the arc along with the sub and surrounds. It’s weird because im not seeing the arc in my app but it still works. The sound is fine. I unplugged the power cord and after that arc showed up again. However, today when i turned on the tv to watch a movie it disappeared again in my app. Has anyone encountered the same issue in having? Thanks in advance

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

The only time I had this issue, it turned out to be Wireless interference so perhaps try a different ‘fixed’ 2.4ghz WiFi channel on your router. Usually channels 1, 6 or 11 work best as they are non-overlapping and just for good measure set the channel-width to 20MHz - if you have a Sonos device wired to the router, also set the SonosNet channel in the App’s network settings so it is at least 5 channels away from your chosen router channel and then see if that improves things.