Skip to main content

I love the clean look of the Leon Speakers Tonecase. I have used it on non Atmos Sonos Soundbar. Has any one tried this with an Atmos Arc? It appears to mount flush with tv front. Would this be detrimental to sound experience?

LInk to Leon Speaker Tonecase:   https://www.leonspeakers.com/residential/tonecase-fit-universal-for-sonos

Thanks

The mound doesn't seem to allow enough clearance for the upward firing speakers to perform properly. There should be at least 4 inches of clearance between the Arc and the bottom of the TV.

Agreed.  The mount appears enclosed, except for the front fabric.  That will impede the upfiring speakers and mess up the Atmos effects. 

Thank you, I will look to the sinus mount for the Arc!

BTW this is a reply from Leon:

We have tested the atmos capabilities of the Sonos ARC with our TcFIT-Universal and can confidently confirm there are no impedance or quality issues. The Sonos ARC will fire in the same directions as if you were free standing the unit. 

When the Sonos ARC is installed, it will tune itself using 'True Tune' to ensure the best quality of sound for your home. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help.