Answered

Arc and tv playing simultaneously

• 23 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello everybody, up until recently for whatever reason the arc and tv is playing audio together. The hdmi is going into arc of the tv and to the soundbar. I can manually go into the settings of the tv and switch the audio input to ( audio system) to bypass but in the last month It started doing this everytime I turn on the tv. My sources is an Apple TV & a Xbox in case anyone is experiencing this. Any feed back helps 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 23 February 2023, 03:43

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Try this:

Disconnect everything from the TV and unplug the TV and Arc from power for a couple of minutes. Plug everything back in but keep everything disconnected. Make sure CEC is enabled in the TV settings. Then run TV Setup in the Sonos app and follow the instructions. When the app instructs you, connect the Arc to the TV using the Sonos-supplied HDMI cable. After the Arc has been successfully connected, connect the other devices to the TV.

So far so good thank you I will monitor it to see if anything changes