Answered

Arc and OneSL set up

• 27 November 2022
  • 4 replies

My Arc is plugged in using the arc port on my Samsung tv. I’m trying to set up my OneSL speakers but the app isn’t discovering the Arc. 
It’s displaying the two new One SL’s and the Beam that’s set up in a different room. 
move reset router, unplugged, etc.. nothing. 
I just need to Arc to show under my products so I can link them to the Ones. Any suggestions appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Dogdad 27 November 2022, 20:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Has the Arc ever showed in the app along with the other speakers? Did you possibly set it up using a different email address so it is registered under a different account?

Simpest solution would be to factory reset Arc and try adding to your system again.

Thank you! It’s never shown up so it’s possible it was set up with a different address.. do you know how to do a factory reset?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Thank you! It’s never shown up so it’s possible it was set up with a different address.. do you know how to do a factory reset?

Here ya go..

Thank you so much!! That worked!