Skip to main content

I have changed my surrounds from one sl to era 300 .since then I can not add alexa on my beam mic saying off ,mic saying on both era unable to switch off on era and can not switch on beam tried alexa enabled skill settings switched back on still no joy 

Can you confirm that in the Sonos App>Settings (Gear wheel)>Manage>Voice Assistants>Amazon Alexa that your Beam is listed as Enabled?  If not, please select Add to another product.

I click alexa voice then select beam tries signing into amazon no good I have taken it off alexa app done skills .don't know why beam mic off ,but on both era 300 saying on .but can't turn on or off on beam or era's 

I click alexa voice then select beam tries signing into amazon no good I have taken it off alexa app done skills .don't know why beam mic off ,but on both era 300 saying on .but can't turn on or off on beam or era's 

So the skill is Sonos skill is Enabled and linked to your Amazon account? If you disable the Beam in the Sonos app and try readding, does that work?

Have not tried .will do now 

No good still not working 

No good still not working 

There are a few other people mentioning this specifically with the Beam.  One last thing to try, can you try logging out of any Amazon apps on your phone and retry.

Yep tried that

Sorry, I don’t think that I can help you in that case.  You’ll need to call Sonos Tech Support.

OK thank you