Skip to main content
Answered

1 Sonos Arc mounted 1" below TV and 2nd Arc Mounted directly below 2nd TV

• 27 October 2023
  • 2 replies

So My installer put Arc under my 77 Inch Samsung S90 (installed with Sanus 4D mount) I took pix this morning in dark with Flashlight to show Atmos, upward firing speakers, distance from TV.. The TV only covers about 1/4” to 1/2” Max of the back of speaker.   Will this be okay for Sound?  If Not, what are any suggestions?  

Can I make the speaker stand off the wall further without having to move Arc mount to a lower position?

I’ll take other pix later, but the 2nd TV mounted above the Fireplace where the Arc is right under TV with no spacing, the TV covers about 1/2” of the back of the Atmos speaker.  Thx everyone!!!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

My finger positioned directly over middle of atmos speaker as you can see the back of atmos barely covered by bottom of TV

The instructions for the Sonos Arc wall mount specifically state “Keep 4.0" (102 mm) space (minimum) between Sonos Arc and your TV.”

https://sonoscenter.ru/upload/medialibrary/1ea/9qbw1umf7oy9vajrj6f575hoc2matlkr/sonos_arc_wall_mount.pdf

I think you need to call your installer.