worst system ever

• 29 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Only my ARC ever works and that's only when it's linked by optical !!!!!! Whole system trash speakers are great when they work, but that's never throwing my whole system in the trash what a waste of 1000s of dollars!!! I would rather thought out 10k in speaker then waste 100s or hours of time!!!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Only my ARC ever works and that's only when it's linked by optical !!!!!! Whole system trash speakers are great when they work, but that's never throwing my whole system in the trash what a waste of 1000s of dollars!!! I would rather thought out 10k in speaker then waste 100s or hours of time!!!

Your experience is different to mine - once I understood the high demands a Sonos system places on a network. For many years now, my system has worked reliably and consistently. 

If you want help and advice, please ask. Otherwise, it’s a real shame you’re trashing a system that’s never worked rather than returning it to the supplier for a refund.