Answered

Will 2 play 1s paired with a playbar also play music?

• 20 October 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge
Thinking of getting 2 play 1’s to complete my playbar experience. The question is will they play music when I’m not watching tv and just want the music on?
icon

Best answer by Pete UK User 20 October 2017, 20:12

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
Yes that will work, they play with the Playbar as Surround sound for TV mode, then when listening to music you have the option of Full or Ambient mode you can also adjust the level of sound compared to the Playbar for music or TV
Absolutely, I have 2 Play 1s and the Playbar in one room and they sound fantastic together. Add in the other Play 1s and Play 3 in the house and it's rocking!
Where do you make select surround sound mode for tv and select full or ambient modes for music?
Today I had to unlink my play 3’s after listening to music and link them back up to go into tv surround mode. I’m sure there is a way, I just don’t know it yet.
Settings> Room Settings> [Room name that has the PLAYBAR/PLAYBASE in it]> Advanced Audio> Surround Settings