When I share the audio from my Playbar TV input to others sonos products the audio cuts out on the other speakers, Amp, play3 etc

• 1 June 2014
  • 6 replies

When I share the audio from my Playbar TV input to others sonos products the audio cuts out intermittently. However, when I steam audio from an audio streaming service or another sonos device to my playbar there is no issue. The issue seems only to be "one way" and so I doubt this is a network connectivity issue.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Hello Pezz,

Could you please Submit a Diagnostic and send me back the number via this tread? I will have a look at it.

Thanks.

Pierre
I have exactly this same problem.  All music sources play to the PlayBar, surround Play1s and a Play5 in another room without issue.  However, when the PlayBar is playing TV sound and it's routed to the Play5 (via Group) the sound cuts out quite regularly and even crackles on occasion.  I almost convinced myself that it's a WiFi traffic congestion issue - but it's fine on all non-TV sources.  My diagnostic no. is 3914832.
Having the same exact issue. What should I do to resolve this issue? 6536553
Badge
Hi AronSchultz,

It would be best to work with our phone team to get this resolved. Please give us a call and reference case number: 160913-000837. Our phone number and hours are found here. Please make sure, you have your country selected, to get the right contact details.

Regards,
Christopher
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
I have the same issue, but from a Beam. Did you get a resolution to this?
This is happening to me as well. Diagnostic #1907467764. I've tried running the Sonos network on various channels.