Answered

What is the best way to incorporate Sonos Arc to wired speakers and Denon Amplifier?

• 1 October 2022
  • 2 replies

I am in process of upgrading my home theater system. Currently I have wired speakers and Denon Amplifier. For daily use I want to use Sono Arc. However to watch movies I would like to incorporate sono arc to my wired system. Few options I came across: 1) Use Sono Amp and connect the rear speakers, however it would not power the sub. 2) Use Sono Sub but it only connects to Sono Arc not to non-sono amplifier. 3) Keep the current system “as is” for movies and Sono Arc for daily; Bummer...

icon

Best answer by 106rallye 1 October 2022, 21:56

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Options 1) and 2) will not work with the Denon, only with the Arc. In option 3 you will need to unplug the Arc and plug in the Denon.

Question is, what do you want to achieve with this?Why do you want to replace the Denon (only partly) with the Arc?

Thanks for the feedback and a great question. I like Arc easy integration with my Apple TV and OLED TV to provide great sound for daily use. However to create a surround sound and low freq bass (with sub-woofer) I want to utilize the system have in place for the movie nights.