Answered

TV sound cuts out, music's ok.

• 18 September 2018
  • 5 replies

I have a Beam, and 2 ones surround. After last update, TV sound cuts out around every couple minutes. Music is fine. Doesn't matter if I am watching live TV or recorded TV. This is very annoying. My beam and 2 ones completely cut out and not present on the controller a couple of weeks ago. Unplugged the Beam and re-connected, it came back. Have a Samsung UN55JS700DF, HDMI arc from TV to Beam.
icon

Best answer by UKMedia 22 September 2018, 10:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I suspect that after the update and your devices rebooted, you now have duplicate IP addresses within your system. Can you look at the steps in this post and let us know how you get on:

https://en.community.sonos.com/ask-a-question-228987/sonos-sounds-keeps-going-in-and-out-6813098
Thanks for the info. Sorry haven't replied with the holidays and all. Tried what you said, but still cuts out every few seconds. Some days its fine. It mainly does it for tv playback from DVR and it mostly cuts out in my other rooms. Music playback is fine.
Setup:
Beam w/ 2 ones for surrounds (wireless)
Connect (direct to ethernet cable)
One (Kitchen/wireless)
One (Bedroom/wireless)
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Can you submit a diagnostic and post the number in this thread?
Diag Report 1939421756
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Diag Report 1939421756

Thanks Someone from Sonos will have a look.