Thenos playbox mount (horrible customer service)

• 19 February 2019
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
If anyone is looking to buy these expensive sonos mounts, think twice. I purchased 2 of the playbox mounts. Upon having my amazing electrician install them, my play1 speakers keep hitting the end piece of power cable. the power box that they include is not deep enough. After many videos back and forth to Thenos support, they claim there are "tricks to installing them" ok i said. They sent me pictures of their power outlet and it's different from the ones they included in my shipment. Their power outlet is deeper. i tried to call them 20 times and it always goes to voicemail. I tried to get in contact with the business owner but he refuses to reach out. His secretary is the only one responding after i threatened to do a chargeback. When you watch their installation videos, they make it look so easy LOL. Well it's not. I spent good money to have my electrician install these pieces of crap. I finally got one of them installed after many attempts with a screwdriver to pry the power cord back. The 2nd one still has issues with the power cord that keeps coming dislodged with. THINK TWICE before buying any of their products. You've been warned!!!!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.