Syncing Sonos and URC -TRC-1080 Universal Remote Control

• 30 August 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge
help - I am having a horrible time trying to set-up and sync my Sonos system with my URC -TRC-1080 Universal Remote Control. URC's customers support is spotty at best and no one seems to know what to do other than to say hire someone to come do it, but if I do that I'll never be able to really make use of all it has it offer. I have to learn this for myself.

So any one who has any experience with this and is willing to try to help would be my new best friend.

Thanks - Zeek

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Hi, Zeek. Thanks for the post and welcome to the Community. There are a few topics here on the Community about universal remotes and getting them set up with Sonos. While they may have helpful information, you might not find information pertaining to your specific remote (TRC-1080). That being said, if you are looking for some personal support, it might be best to give our support technicians a call to walk through this in real time.