Surround speakers cutting out with Youtube TV

• 26 October 2018
  • 4 replies

My TV speaker setup is a playbar and sub with two ones as surround sound. I recently starting using Youtube TV and have watched live, recorded, and on demand content with no problems. The exception to this has been every recorded Blazers basketball game I've watched, during which my two surround speakers cut in and out. It's really more that they are off and occasionally they play sound for a couple seconds. I haven't experienced this problem with any other tv audio.

I'm hoping someone else has experienced something similar and may have a fix. I submitted a diagnostic report (#371038805) but couldn't figure out where to follow up on that here, so information on a better place to go for that would also be appreciated.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Badge
I am experiencing the same problem. I have a playbar and 4 play ones. When streaming music I have no problems. However when watching TV (usually Youtube TV) the speaker will occasionally cut in and out which is definitely annoying. Would love to diagnose.
Your best bet is to submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of replicating this issue, and either post the number here, or contact Sonos to discuss it. There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.
I put my diagnostic report # (371038805) in my post. Maybe I’ll try contacting Sonos directly.
Id love to hear the solution to this. I would love to be able to play live concerts from youtube on sonos thruout the house on sonos