Sub Mini and Surrounds missing

• 12 December 2022
  • 2 replies

V14.20 two instances dropouts/missing sub&surrounds since setting it up. One happend after trueplay retuning when I was gonna use the system later in the evening the surrounds were missing. Today the surrounds and sub were missing. Nothing else has happend with the router, I have different SSIDs and tons of IoT devices that report no issues. 

Got Beam gen 2, 2 Play:1s and a Sub mini. No mesh. Wifi6 enabled asus router. Connected to LG CX55 via eARC. 

Connected the beam on ethernet on the last dropout. Seemingly this is the solution for the “wireless” system. (And this time I didn’t have to reset the surrounds, just a reboot of them, the sub and the router.)

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

The normal cause of connectivity issues after an update is duplicate IP addresses, as the Sonos devices will automatically boot after the update.  Please see my post: Tips & Tricks - Resolving random issues impacting Sonos devices.. | Sonos Community

The normal cause of connectivity issues after an update is duplicate IP addresses, as the Sonos devices will automatically boot after the update.  Please see my post: Tips & Tricks - Resolving random issues impacting Sonos devices.. | Sonos Community

Aha that might explain some of it, I forgot to mention that I actually bound the IPs to each device now aswell after I put the beam on ethernet.