Sub - crackling noise

• 21 July 2018
  • 3 replies

My sub is 1 month old and making started making craking noises

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I'd give Sonos a call on Monday
I got a new sub from sonos and still does the same now i dont know what it can be maybe the signal from playbar ? I internet box is only 5feet away so its getting it what can i try ? Is there a way i can connect it straight to internet or play bar ?
It's feasible that there's an issue with interference between the PLAYBAR and the SUB, so you could connect an ethernet cable between the two, in order to rule that out. It's also possible that the source that's being fed to the PLAYBAR may not be clean, which is one reason they recommend submitting a diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing the issue. There should be, I think, data within that which would show an anomaly (wow, had to type that word 3 times to get it spelled right!) And then once you've run that diagnostic, call in and discuss with Sonos. That will give the person on the other end some data from which to work.