Answered

Soundbar buzzes on all channels of YouTube TV Apps

• 7 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge

Soundbar started buzzing last night on every channel, app - everything.

My mac is fine when on youtube tv - meaning it’s not my wifi.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 7 August 2020, 19:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Completely misread that, sorry.

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.

Since this isn’t a common problem, and may actually be hardware related, your best bet is to contact support directly. 

Badge

Thanks Bruce. I’ve been trying to contact Sonos for 2 days now.  

Is there another contact number that I can use besides 800-680-2345?

This says offices are closed whereas the page says it is open on weekends.

MR

As far as I’m aware, the phone lines are only available during normal work hours, I.e Monday through Friday. You could post your diagnostic number here, but I’m concerned that since it sounds like a hardware issue, it’s possible nothing will show up in a software diagnostic….but it wouldn’t hurt to have someone look at it. Be aware that the forum mods and communication here in the forums are not synchronous, and it may take more time to just end up at a ‘nothing shows up in the diagnostic, you need to call in where they have more tools to diagnose issues.

We are having the same problem which started occurring this past week. Can you look at our diagnostic 194766436