sound settings

Badge

Hello Sonos, 

I love the new app and how it works, but there is one thing that would be really good, is if you have 5.1 setup and you set music playback to full, that you are able to change bass, treble and sub only for music playback. That would be great and would give you the ability to setup the sound for music. 

kind regards,

Rob

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

+1 from me too for EQ customizable profiles to be included in the Sonos App.

If you’re an iOS user, there are third-party Apps, like Soro, that allow a user to set EQ profiles for TV/Music/Speech audio etc, which can be easily switched with the press of an icon, by schedule, or via Siri voice control.. it uses the iOS shortcuts App so that maybe worth a look-see.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Skinball 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Thank you - I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration. Keep the ideas coming!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Skinball 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Thank you - I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration. Keep the ideas coming!

And another vote for this feature please, Corry.