Answered

Sound cuts out

• 1 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Hey! I'm having trouble with my sound system. I have the Arc soundbar and a big subwoofer, and recently added an Era-100 speaker in my kitchen. I'm experiencing cutouts when playing sound from my TV to the Era-100 (the problem only appears when I use the system through the TV and only on the era100 device, because when I use it through AirPlay or the Sonos app I don't have cutting problems in the sound). I haven't had any issues before (the problem is only in the era100 the other devices continue to sound without problems). The Era-100 is about 14 feet away from the other devices, and there are no walls between them. I've tried resetting my modem and reconfiguring the Era-100, but nothing has worked so far. This issue only occurs when the sound comes from my Hisense U8H TV. Do you have any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 5 May 2023, 16:39

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Have you tried moving your Era 100 to test, items like microwaves for instance can cause a lot of interference.

I have tried everything even putting the era100 next to the router or next to the ARC, and the sound continues to cut out only through the TV.😥

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I suggest that contact Sonos Technical support as they have more tools at there disposal to identify the cause. https://support.sonos.com/s/contact?language=en_US

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @josevsalcedo 

Please see this similar thread:

I hope this helps.