Answered

Sonos Sub Not entering setup mode

• 12 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi, I have an Arc already setup. I purchased a Sub from eBay and I'm trying to set it up. When I try to reset, it blinks white, then white/orange. It is not turning to blinking green. I connected Ethernet cable and left it for like 15 min but same situation. I see the sub in my app but when I continue setup it says not detected. Does it mean it's not working anymore? Please suggest. Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Corry P 15 December 2023, 11:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Probably not working. If the listing said working call Sonos to be sure, then return it.

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/sonos-led-lights

Flashing orange and white

The status light will flash orange and white when your Sonos product is updating.

If you’re resetting your Sonos product, the status light will flash orange and white while the reset is in process.

In rare cases, a flashing orange and white status light indicates a fault condition. <snip> contact Sonos Support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @phsound1 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Please try the factory reset process with the Sub connected to the router via ethernet.

I hope this helps.