Answered

Sonos Play dropping out in surround sound

• 15 April 2018
  • 2 replies

I have 2 sonos plays set up as surround with a sonos playbar. The left one keeps dropping audio every couple of seconds consistently. It is hard wired in with a network cable. I ran a diagnostics - this is the number 1492453848. Please could you take a look and see if anything is wrong?

Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 16 April 2018, 17:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Out of curiousity. If you go into settings...about my sonos. Do all your speakers say WM:0 as connection type ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I have 2 sonos plays set up as surround with a sonos playbar. The left one keeps dropping audio every couple of seconds consistently. It is hard wired in with a network cable. I ran a diagnostics - this is the number 1492453848. Please could you take a look and see if anything is wrong?

Thanks.

Hi jayahmed7,

From your diagnostic report it looks like your PLAYBAR is having a hard time communicating with your PLAY:1 rear speakers. There are many wireless communication errors. Generally, these are due to wireless interference. Please look around your PLAYBAR and rear speakers for any third party wireless devices that could be causing interference. Common sources of interference include cordless phones and their bases, wireless baby monitors, wireless cameras, wireless TVs and wireless printers. Try moving any similar device away from your Sonos speakers, or power them off temporarily and see if things improve.