Question

Sonos Move & One-OneSL Group in Bluetooth Mode

• 14 November 2020
  • 2 replies

If I group Sonos Move with my Sonos One and my Sonos One SL speakers (total 3 Sonos Speakers Group) would I be able to play audio at unison on all 3 Sonos Speakers group if I play my music or audio via Bluetooth connection on Sonos Move? In other words, would Sonos Move Bluetooth connection allow me to feed music via Bluetooth from any device (phone or tv Bluetooth Audio) and have the sound playing on all 3 Sonos Speaker Group the same way I would be able to play audio on a Sonos Five grouped with 2 Other Sonos One speakers when Sonos Five is receiving audio via 3.5mm input connector?

I’m simply trying to create the most affordable Sonos Sound System Grouping to play audio from my phone or tv via Bluetooth instead of the more expensive Sonos Five 3.5mm input connector.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

No, sorry.  You can only group the Move when it is in WiFi mode, and in WiFi mode you cannot use Bluetooth.

Thanks for the reply.