Sonos dedicated 5.1 reciver and beyond

• 8 December 2020
  • 1 reply

I have recently added a beam, 2 ones and a sub to my living room and am very very impressed.  I have a dedicated home theatre in a garage conversion with M&K speakers and SVS subs, so I know what a good system sounds like.  I would say for those that don’t want/can’t have a dedicated room the Sonos gets you close enough without having a large speakers everywhere. My first thought was it would be good for Sonos to allow dual subs to the setup which I see they have now added in recent days. The other was a dedicated surround receiver for 5.1 and above.  This would allow you to connect 5 ones or fives for all channels, could also support proper atoms with in ceilings or ones mounted up there.  

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Stevo1980.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

I'll submit a feature request to our development team. We don't have a timeline we can share for this feature, but we'll be sure to make an announcement if we have any updates.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.