Answered

sonos beam skq and samsung tv

• 23 November 2020
  • 3 replies

I have connected beam to HDMI arc on tv and have sky box  switched to dolby the lip sync s not right. I have tried solving this for hours but can't. What is the best set up to get dolby without the lip sync issue?

icon

Best answer by AnnMarie66 24 November 2020, 19:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @AnnMarie66.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining the issue as well as the step(s) that you did, let me help and try to figure this out.

Is the audio behind or ahead of the video?

I suggest checking this article that provides steps to take if the audio coming from your Sonos home theater product is out of sync with the video.

Hopefully, that helps but if not, please submit a diagnostic report when it happens, I'd start by reviewing your system and see if there’s anything causing this issue.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.

Hi I have now connected the beam to the skyq box by optical cable and it seems to have solved the problem. 
thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @AnnMarie66.

Thanks for your response and for letting us know what you did to resolve it.

This can definitely help those community members that might encounter the same issue.

If you may have questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.

Cheers!