Question

Sonos Beam setup issue at registration

• 7 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello, 

I moved from Singapore to France and bring my Sonos setup (Beam + One + One SL) purchased there with me.

I was able to setup the 2 One, but not the Beam. (I did a hard reset for all oh them)

I already tried couple of time to reset and restart the process, but the Beam always failed at the « account registration », and finally tell me to contact the support…

Any Idea ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Red24, 

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. Let me help you with other troubleshooting steps that you can do to complete the setup on your Sonos Beam.

Sonos system can be configured in either a wireless or wired setup. If it fails to be set up on your wireless network, you can try hardwiring one of your Sonos One speakers to your router to create a SonosNet and repeat setting up your Sonos Beam. 

Please keep me posted on the progress and let me know how it goes. If you run into any issues, run a diagnostic report from your Sonos system. Just include the confirmation number in your response so that we can look up the information.