Sonos Beam + One SL 2 Pcs (Surround Speakers) - Not Connecting problem in adding surrounds

• 28 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello Everyone , Can anyone please help me or suggest me the easiest solution : 

I am trying to setup Beam as centre and One SL as Surround Speakers , but every-time when I try to setup the messages appears on my phone screen -  1st message -  (Adding Surround - this may take moment) and 2nd message - (There was a problem adding your surrounds check the network connection and make sure your products are powered on). 

Please suggest me what should I do ?? 

Please Note : I have reset the setup many times 

Please Note : I have reset my phone many. times 

Please Note : I have checked all the softwares they are updated on all devices 

waiting for the best and fast solution on the same. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I would try powering off all players. Then switch off any ‘other’ wireless access points and reboot the main router. (leave off other WiFi access points). Power on the Sonos players beginning with the Beam allowing all to connect and re-appear in the Sonos App.

Check for any Sonos updates.

Check your controller mobile meets the system requirements.

Try the HT bonded setup again.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello ken  

What if I say that I have tried all of them , I did power off all players and even reset them all of them twice but tail showing the same message. 

Please suggest… 

Thanks 

You haven’t by any chance turned off the radio/WiFi on the Beam, have you?