Answered

Sonos Beam and Samsung UE50RU7400U

• 8 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hey all

I’ve read a lot of posts on users having trouble connecting the Beam to Samsung televisions, but can’t seem to find a definitive answer on whether my TV will experience these issues.

Does anyone use the Beam with a Samsung UE50RU7400U, and if so, do you have issues with it?

I’m really keen to add the Beam to my setup but don’t want to run the risk of buying it and it not working

Thank you in advance for any help you have provide :-)

Rex 

icon

Best answer by Xander P 9 March 2021, 10:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @RexMonday, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’m not using a Samsung TV with my own Beam, however as long as the TV has Anynet+ enabled (Samsungs implementation of CEC), and there are no other devices causing issues with the CEC connection, then it should just link up - if you do have trouble though, feel free to get in touch with our Support Team via either live chat or phone call. 

In the very unlikely situation that you get the Beam and there is no satisfactory way to get it to work with your Samsung TV, provided you purchased directly from Sonos, you always have the option to return the Beam under our Money Back Guarantee within the first 45/100 days of purchase.