Sonos ARC ----- SUCKS !!!!!

• 24 March 2022
  • 4 replies

If Sonos support ever looks at this - have your CEO Patrick Spence check into my Support Confirmation Number 390788938.

Even your support page that says to “click here” to email our CEO directly does NOT work.

I would love to have the CEO in my house tonight contacting his support staff - this whole thing is a horrible, frustrating nightmare and a $2,000 mistake.  NEVER buy or even think about Sonos ARC.

It just doesn’t stay connected and the Sonos app must have been written by high school students.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

You should hard wire you arc direct to your router. Sounds like you have network issues. Give it a try and report back. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

If Sonos support ever looks at this - have your CEO Patrick Spence check into my Support Confirmation Number 390788938.

Even your support page that says to “click here” to email our CEO directly does NOT work.

I would love to have the CEO in my house tonight contacting his support staff - this whole thing is a horrible, frustrating nightmare and a $2,000 mistake.  NEVER buy or even think about Sonos ARC.

It just doesn’t stay connected and the Sonos app must have been written by high school students.

Perhaps this time you could just calmly describe your set-up and issue and the users within the forum can try and help you resolve your issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Mine works perfectly.

Hope you get the support you're looking for. In the meantime, tell us what the problem is and maybe the community can help you?

Mine works perfectly.

Hope you get the support you're looking for. In the meantime, tell us what the problem is and maybe the community can help you?

Don't bother, it's a drive by troll.  We get those once in a while.