Answered

Sonos Arc + Onkyo receiver

• 10 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone, I would connect my Onkyo to Sonos Arc because the I’ve a Rega Apollo + Rega P1 but I tried in many ways without success. I connected the Onkyo to TV via HDMI and the Sonos is connected to HDMI Arc but there’s no way to receive the sound.

So I don’t understand if I’m wrong something or if this scenario is not supported.

The alternative is purchase the Sonos Amp but can be used with Sonos Arc? The connection is via wifi?

thanks

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 10 February 2021, 16:08

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

I can’t speak to your current setup, but you should be able to connect your Onkyo to the lower-priced Sonos Port and play the music from your Regas to the Arc. The Port and Arc just have to be on the same network.

You mean, Sonos Port connected to Onkio via RCA and Sonos Port connected to Sonos Arc via network (wired o wireless)?

Userlevel 7

You mean, Sonos Port connected to Onkio via RCA and Sonos Port connected to Sonos Arc via network (wired o wireless)?

Yes. Here is information on how to connect your receiver to the Port: https://support.sonos.com/s/article/3652?language=en_US

Good. Thank you man