Sonos Arc isn't compatible with 2020 Panasonic HZ OLED Series with eARC

• 11 January 2021
  • 29 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

29 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

It’s in Norwegian but you understand i hope :-)

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

ethernet for Sonos, ATV & TV. New Cat 7 cables as well so they should be able to handle it.

I get approx 50mbp when testing wifi so adequate. I am starting to wonder about the wifi/Internet now though as i have exhausted most other options.

The 1080p was a photo i took thinking i had Atmos on but didnt. Here’s a couple more, thet show Atmos output on TV but no sound is actually being output as Sonos app says no signal. on about my system page. When I first switch the Tv on and am getting sound I get Atmos logo on TV and it says Atmos DD+ on the app but later as it degrades and eventually disappears the TV still says Atmos but the app says No signal. So strange. Even stranger I can still get Youtube, Freeview Play etc no problem even when Neftflix and Prime Video stop working. Might be something to do with there content being output in 2:1 stereo.

These photos show Tv saying Atmos being output but there is no sound coming from sonos arc.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

...and although I am not fluent in Norwegian I did understand the the Netflix info.

How was The Midnight Sky? I was considering watching that myself but saw mixed reviews online so hesitated.

Your English is excellent by the way, shame my Norwegian isn’t comparable!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Well...expected more scifi and action in that movie. A bit boring actually.

I’ll stick to Star Trek Discovery :-)