Question

Sonos Arc cuts out sound when using PS4

• 12 December 2020
  • 1 reply

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Hi,

I have a Sonos Arc 5.1.2 and everything was working fine, but since couple of days when I use it with my PS4 it cuts out the sound after around 10 minutes. The setup is PS4->LG tv->Sonos with hdmi arc.

When I use Netflix on the TV directly it’s fine, but after I run anything on PS4 it cuts out the sound completely after those 10 min. It comes back only when I switch to TV (like Netflix again), then when I go back to PS4 it works for another 10 min and the same happens.

Any ideas?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @taal.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

Do you have another HDMI cable to use for your PS4? If not, you can try using another HDMI port on the Tv to see if that resolves the issue. 

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.