Answered

sonos arc

• 19 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi everyone. Hope you can help me, I have a small TV room with a gen 2 beam, sub mini & 2 era 100. I would like to add a Sonos arc but am worried that the room is too small, do I you think it would be OK? Many of thanks for all your help😀

icon

Best answer by nik9669a 19 January 2024, 13:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Sonos offer a home trial period in most (all?) regions. Buy it and try it. If you’re not happy, return it for a refund. 
(I’m presuming you mean swap out the Beam for the Arc: you can’t add the Arc to the existing room.) 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks Nik. Yes that’s exactly what I meant, I should have said. Think I will go ahead & buy it, just been talking to someone who has similar TV room to me & he said that’s the arc is superb. Thanks for taking the time to reply.😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

No worries about a room being too small for the Arc as long as it fits and you have the recommended foot of space at each end.

Your now spare Beam actually makes a really nice, nearly invisible streaming only speaker. Tuck it up on a kitchen cabinet, you can usually run a power cable up a gap in the cabinetry. I have one on a bathroom cabinet and it sounds great and is much less visually intrusive that the previous Play 1s I had in there.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks Stanley for your great response. Love the idea of the spare beam, not sure the wife will though🤣🤣🤣