Answered

Second Sub Added - no devices shown on S2 iPhone app

• 24 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Room System: Playbar, One X2, Sub G2, Sub G3

Wifi: Eero, single said, system connected wirelessly

I’ve added a second sub to my room system this weekend - It sounds fantastic, but I’m having some issues with the S2 app in my iPhone 12. When I configure the system for 5.1 with a single sub channel, it displays as normal in the S2 app. When I add the second sub, my S2 app on my iPhone 12 will only show the Playbar in the room, all other devices (One x2, Sub G2, Sub G3) disappear. The Sound controls for home theater also disappear. The system seems to work normally. I’ve reset the app with no success. 

Now, when I view the same system configuration in my IPad Pro S2 app, I can see all the devices and home theater controls. 

anybody else experience this, is it a known issue?

Edit: iPhone 12 diagnostic report is 1011209043. iPad Pro to follow soon  

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 24 January 2021, 17:23

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I would perhaps submit a system diagnostic report from each of your controller Apps, one not showing the surrounds and the other from the device where the surrounds are still present ...and then post their references back here in the thread for the Support Staff to perhaps take a look.

Thank you - diagnostics posted.