Answered

Rear Ones won't connect with Arc/Sub. Used to work. Will work separately but quit as soon as link as rears.

• 14 March 2022
  • 4 replies

My Arc/Sub 1/rear Ones system used to work fine but now I can’t connect the rears. I’ve reset Ones and tried the suggestions in related posts. I was able to get the rears going without the rest of the system, but when I remove then Set Up Surrounds they won't play. Once they played for a second and then quit. They automatically assume the identity of Living Room 2 and Living Room 3, while they should both be subsumed in my Living Room (+Sub, Arc) system.

The Ones, Five (new), and Beam 1 in other rooms work fine. I’ve had Sonos for years and have always been able to trouble shoot problems, but I’m at the end on this one.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 14 March 2022, 22:21

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Try unplugging the Arc and Ones from power for a couple of minutes and reboot your router and phone. Plug the Arc and Ones back in and make sure WiFi is enabled on all three speakers in the Sonos app. Wait until they are all connected to your network and then try to add the Ones as surrounds to the Arc again.

Is your Arc wired or wireless?  If wired, don't turn off the Wi-Fi.  It needs Wi-Fi on in order to connect to the surrounds.

Everything is wifi. I’ll try unplugging the Arc and both Ones and restarting the router tonight or tomorrow and I’ll report here. It’s a good idea. Thanks

It worked! Thank you, thank you, GuitarSuperstar! Sending a thought chord your way.