Answered

Problems with Trueplay and Sub Mini

• 12 October 2022
  • 2 replies

I have surround system with Arc + 2x One SL. I have already Trueplay-tuned that system with my Iphone 14 Pro Max, which has iOS 16.0.2. Now I have recently added also Sub Mini to that system without any problems, but when I try to Trueplay-tune the whole system, I get error message that Iphone is not supported ??? Any idea, what could be the problem and silution ?

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 12 October 2022, 21:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I don’t think iPhone 14 is supported (yet) for Trueplay - I base that on seeing this recent thread:

If you did manage to do it once it might have been ‘luck’ rather than what is actually currently supported, perhaps🤔?

You are right! This was my misunderstanding.

I checked my calendar and found out that I did actually still have my Iphone 13 when I Trueplay-tuned my Arc + 2x OneSL -system without any problems. I switched to Iphone 14 just a couple of days later and when I tried to Trueplay-tune the system with the new Sub Mini and with Iphone 14, I got the error message.