Playbase disappear

• 27 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey,

My Playbase randomly disappear from my system. The only way to make it visible again is to restart it by pulling the plug. This is very annoying as you might guess.

Except from my Playbase i own four Sonos One, and they all work fine.

Help!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @jacobmilton.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community since you already tried some troubleshooting steps let me try to assist you.

This might have to do with wifi interference another option you can try is to hardwire an internet cable directly to the playbase.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Well I hope it is just interference. I’ve restarted my whole system, including the router, and I hope that will eliminate this issue moving forward. Getting worried when I read about other people having hardware issues with the Playbase, plus you guys removing it from your catalog.

Unfortunately it has to work with wireless in this particular case.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @jacobmilton.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

I understand that you're a bit worried about your playbase but rest assured that we still support and help our customers if they had an issue with our product.

Let's monitor this in the meantime and see what happens.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.