Question

Playbar Voices Low

• 20 December 2019
  • 5 replies

I find the Playbar a problem with my system, voices are low, I have to turn on subtitles to understand what is being said. Internal speakers on my LG TV are better. Using an Apple 4K TV for source.

Anyone have any suggestions? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Have you tried to turn on speech enhancement?

If you open your controller, click on Settings, then System, and select About My System, what appears on the Audio in line, under the area about your PLAYBAR, while experiencing this issue?

thanks for the suggestions, I couldn’t find anything mentioning Speech Enhancements, re Playbar, Audio In: Dolby Digital 5.1

How about this one?

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/4796

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Good idea Airgetlam. Both Speech Enhancement and Night Mode can help a lot here. Let us know how it sounds. If that doesn’t improve things, we’ll need some more details about how your system is connected. What’s plugged in where, and what devices you’re using. If the Playbar is wired in to the TV, what’s the model number on the TV?

At least it showed me I needed to correct that link, and generate a new one ;)