Playbar not playing TV Audio

• 24 July 2018
  • 1 reply

Yesterday night I watched a movie with my Sonos playbar and surround speakers. Today the audio from TV is totally absent, either on Netflix or cable TV. When I run About my Sonos System, I get Audio In: No Signal in the message. I have tried removing all power chords, audio in cable but no result. The system plays music well on all speakers though. Please help.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Yesterday night I watched a movie with my Sonos playbar and surround speakers. Today the audio from TV is totally absent, either on Netflix or cable TV. When I run About my Sonos System, I get Audio In: No Signal in the message. I have tried removing all power chords, audio in cable but no result. The system plays music well on all speakers though. Please help.

Hi atulbv,

Welcome to the community. It sounds like your TV might not be outputting audio through the optical output any more. Please double check your TV's audio output settings for the optical connection and make sure it's set to Dolby Digital.