Question

Playbar not playing sound from TV

• 15 December 2017
  • 4 replies

I ran the update last night and woke up this morning and my Playbar and two Play:1s won’t give any sound from the TV. Music still plays from Apple Music but nothing when I select TV. Any ideas on how to fix this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey there, DrewHackett. Thanks for posting. Would you mind submitting a diagnostic report and replying with the confirmation number it gives at the end? Be sure to do this while attempting to play TV audio to Sonos. Thanks in advance.
I, too, am having problems with my newly installed Playbase and two Play:1s. I just installed the Playbase last night and after the update process, the TV audio would not work. It still works with music applications. Diagnostics number is 8227620.
Hi Keith, I just ran diagnostics with the audio on TV with a confirmation number 8228374. Thanks!
Hi Keith... I tried submitting another diagnostics report confirmation number 8247932. Is there anything you can help me try to fix this?