Answered

Playbar keeps randomly muting

• 23 August 2018
  • 1 reply

I have had a playbar for around 5 years and it has recently started muting randomly. I have submitted a diagnostic report 661470831 in the hope you can advise what to do.

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 27 August 2018, 20:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I have had a playbar for around 5 years and it has recently started muting randomly. I have submitted a diagnostic report 661470831 in the hope you can advise what to do.

Thanks

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the community. I see in your report that your Playbar was just triggered by TV autoplay. If you were listening to music, and the Playbar detected your TV turning on, it would stop the music and play the TV audio, which could be quiet. You can disable TV autoplay in the Sonos app's settings menu under room settings for your Playbar.

If TV autoplay is not what is causing the muting, please submit a new diagnostic report after this happens, and reply here with the confirmation number.