Question

PLAYBAR and Sonos One surround delay

• 18 February 2018
  • 2 replies

I have a PLAYBAR connected to my Samsung TV via optical cable, and two Sonos Ones connected to create surround sound. There is a very noticeable and annoying delay between the audio coming from the PLAYBAR and the audio coming from the rear Sonos One speakers. The PLAYBAR is synced correctly to the tv, so lip sync settings don’t help. Does anyone know how to get them synced properly?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
Have you double checked you've bonded the Ones as surround sound speakers? My Playbar is called Living Room and yours should look similar.

My Play:1s have no lag at all, they're bonded to Playbar over 5ghz network automatically when added as surrounds.

Hi - did you manage to get this sorted. One thing that might be worth checking is that the TV sound hasn't accidentally been turned on as well as the playbar as this will cause the issue you describe?

Kantblue