Play 1 Era 300 with Bar

• 11 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi guys, I’m having a big question so I expect that someone can help me to resolve this, recently I acquired one Era 300 and I’ve played some content with my Apple TV, and is really cool, but now im planning to upgrade my setup with one bar to stream from my Xbox with games in Dolby Atmos , (beam or arc) but Im not sure if I need to acquire another 300 or  upgrade later , my really question is if I can buy the bar and try to have a half setup with one 300 and the bar or it’s necessary to acquire the second 300, because atm I just have the cash to acquire one of them, thanks ppl

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

If you buy the Arc of Beam Gen 2 then you will need 2 Era 300s to pair as surrounds. One will not work. 

Sarah is correct, but you can just get an Beam or Arc now and go without surround sound speakers until you have the budget to acquire a pair.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Sarah is correct, but you can just get an Beam or Arc now and go without surround sound speakers until you have the budget to acquire a pair.

Good call Danny 😊

Badge

Tanks, it’s very appreciated guys

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

You can still Group the Bar and 300 for music use and/or put it in a different space so it won’t be wasted.